🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Saga Level 294 Video Tutorial

Options

Comments

• Nancy_Jones-2
    Nancy_Jones-2 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

How is it in all these tutorials you seem to get all the right color bubbles and just at the right time!!! This game is rigged I'm convinced of that and I'm beginning to care it. I am out of money and cannot even but the damn piggy bank. Why don't you gift the players the piggy bank because I think we have earned it. And furthermore I resent that when it gets to 50 bars it's full and we can't collect gold bars until we but the damn thing. Do sound bitter and resentful; you bet I am!!! Oh BTW I've lost all my boosters that I had. I had 2 of those cluster bombs and 1 line of 5 bubbles and can't afford to buy them. I can't beat these levels without extra bubbles or a booster!!! I don't even know why I'm still playing this stupid game.  

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Nancy- I can see that one of our Super Users gave you a hand yesterday. Let us know if you need anything else :-) 

• Cpomnitz213
    Cpomnitz213 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi, i have been stuck on this levels for weeks. I used cat, still cant beat this level at alll..   need help on this level very badly please thanks. 

• Kent_Muehlich
    Kent_Muehlich Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree with the gentleman who said how is it that all these bubbles just line up perfectly for Stella if you're do a tutoriald then do it practically

• Juliet_Heart
    Juliet_Heart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?