🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No reward after trickies party on bubble witch saga 3?

Options
Eugena3217
Eugena3217 Posts: 3 Newbie

Went to claim rewards from trickies party and when I go to it there's no treasure chest to open then it glitches and goes right back to the main game. I won 3 out of the 5.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Eugena3217, I will pass this over to Mia, our bubble expert. 

Did you play the tricksies on just one device or on several? 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Eugena3217,

And thank you for posting on King Care :)

Sorry that your rewards were not added, but we're having some issues and our team is currently working on it. I have added a few Gold Bars to your account as your Tricksies reward so you can get yourself some extra moves and boosters -  You'll find them on your account as soon as you access the game ;)

Enjoy popping these bubbles and if you want some extra free booster, try beat my score here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/beat-the-queen-and-get-free-boosters-on-bubble-witch-3#entry_179750 

Good luck!

Mia

• Eugena3217
    Eugena3217 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I only play on 1 device my Android

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thats fine Eugena3217, Mia said there is an issue anyway at the moment. I just wondered as mine is doing the same thing but that is when I have claimed it on another device. It won't go away though so the sooner they fix it the better :)

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

Mine is doing the same. Claimed on a different device. But the scores were at different levels so looked like 2 different tricksies challenge on the 2. 

Just cant get rid of it on my iPad. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Arggh Sue B I know that feeling!

I reported it to Mia earlier in the week, with video evidence. I am hoping as it only happened with this last and the one before, that its related to this glitch. The scores sometimes take a few minutes and a good connection to sync up. If you have no saved boosters and you are synced to either Facebook or the Kingdom (because of saving progress), try uninstalling the game, rebooting your ipad and reinstalling. That's what sorted mine last time. Just I can't this time as I will lose my boosters as they are saved on your device not the game :)

• Sue_B
    Options

Chicken Slayer.

Yeah I know all that. I’m the same as you. Boosters stop me from doing it. 

I now have no quests on my left hand side menu. The ones where you get dust for hitting so many bubbles etc.

This has happened to me before. 

So many issues/glitches in this game lately. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey Sue, I know this one about the quests, but only because my little one wanted to play the same game as mummy. Hers of course froze and the screen wouldn't move on when it appeared until a refresh. But it looks like they have done away with the quests and added achievements instead. You should get the pop up at some point. I am going to query it with Mia when she comes in next week. Same thing really, but something else when I just want to play. I Have fairy dash on my ipad this time and not my iphone but it wants me to go up 14 levels *cries*

• Sue_B
    Options

Hey chicken slayer. My iPad and iPhone do the same. Different on both for challenges. I had my quests disappear before, but they came back after I spoke to Mia. About a week ago this was. Now they have gone again. I know about the achievements, but at the moment it is hard for me to get them as I am in level 1161 and these levels are a nightmare. I only have 4 achievements at present.

I don’t care what king says about them being able to be done without boosters or paying to play, because we who are on these levels are seasoned hard players of the game, and we know when a level is way to hard to near impossible to pass. It’s all about how much revenue king can reel in. Huge levels, hardly any bubbles to play with, and cascades being blocked by random colour bubbles. Frustrating to say the least. People in my groups are getting sick of the game now. You expect higher levels to be hard, but not impossible. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Yeah I know what you mean :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?