🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Saga Level 619 Video Tutorial

Options
MarkHawk
MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxuKDNqjtWA

Comments

• Nancy_Jones-2
    Nancy_Jones-2 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

SMH! Shame on you king and Lynnette FOR making thus instructional video! How is it that your ice bubbles break on the first hit? And, when I hit the ice bubbles it takes two and three or more hits yo break them? You can PM me to tell me just how you do that. 

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 377 Level 3
    Options

Wouldn't it be great if we all could play with a computerised make believe, common on the game just doesn't work how this tutorial shows, almost all moves were perfect, leaving the way clear to make an easy and direct route,  this is a super hard level and yet your tutorial makes it look so easy, extra moves would be a great help but then you're not going to read these comments anyway

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,284 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lesley,  the thing I've found when playing Super Hard Levels, is that sometimes the only way to complete them is to make every move count (which means they appear 'perfect' in the tutorial)   The end result looks easy because it is the one in a million tries of the Level that I managed to get all those moves right and have  a little luck with the bubbles supplied.      Tips for this Level are to always be looking ahead to the next spider web and to choose which bubble color/s you need to use get it broken.  Use any fairy bubbles that you can along the way - mostly the fairies will help - and use any bubbles you cannot match to fill Nero's orb.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?