Level 115 Alphabetty

Options
goodgoddess
goodgoddess Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 115 Alphabetty will not award more than one star even when score exceeds 22,000 points. (Trying to earn three stars on all the levels while waiting for more puzzles.)

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

That's weird, I just checked in my game and have 2 stars with a score a little over 19,000 points.Did you take any screenshots of it?

• CSLear
    CSLear Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem, many scores over 20000 and only one star.

I have a screenshot showing my high score on level 115 is 21660, and my latest score 20060, only one star.

• CSLear
    CSLear Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

This seems to have been fixed with the latest update  (along with the bug that showed the number of words on the word list levels as already completed.)

• R3beccaF
    R3beccaF Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem too (Jan 2017). I have played this level many times on my iPad, and have a score there of 22,176 for which I have received one star. I played it on my computer today, as I know the scoring works in a slightly different way on the computer. I achieved a score of 21,736 - but still only one star. I do have a screen shot, but I don't think I can post it here. I need one more star to go up to the gold level on Cowboy Mouse and Liberty Mouse - but the game won't let me achieve that.

• mrsgris76
    mrsgris76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having this exact same problem! No matter how well I do on the level, I can only get 1 star! (I miraculously got 2 stars ONE time, but usually I am not even close to getting 3 stars.) Without "completing" this level, I can't get all the benefits of Liberty Mouse or Cowboy Mouse. Been stuck for probably 2 years. :(

• Ethavan
    Ethavan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue. Practically impossible to get 3 stars on level 115. However, I have noticed that it is only giving me 17 moves and fewer words to complete than the 26 moves and more words that others get on the same level.

I have a screenshot of this.  I have gotten 22,957 points, only 2 stars...

• Plain_In_Vain
    Plain_In_Vain Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Still broken - can only get two stars (and rarely, despite massive scores) and it's the only one I need to get maximum for the artifacts on the level. Come on, please sort it out!

• ltc
    ltc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem, it's very frustrating. Also same with level 142! Any tips appreciated...
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Options

it has been difficult to get 3 stars on level 115 in English for awhile
    history ... as mentioned above there were 26 moves at one time
    some time before August 2017 the moves were reduced to 17 
    there are a few approaches to try:
    1) beg king for more moves and then wait for moves to be added
    2) use barney with 5 gold tiles
    3) use barney with 3 gold tiles
    4) try to finish with 10 moves left and hope to get a big score
    5) create and play several 8-way blasters
    there is an example using barney ... open in a new tab or a new window
    http://www.screenshotabe.com/index.php
    the quit button was used until a big score was made early in the game
    this example shows 5600 on the first move and ending with 5 moves left
    this level is rated not-nice when trying for 3 stars
    approximate range ... 23551 will get 2 stars ... 23977 3 stars

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    this happened with 6 moves left when taking +2 moves
    ... unable to get 3 stars without barney ... but got close ... more moves please

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?