Level 115 Alphabetty Saga - cannot get 3 stars

Options
Plain_In_Vain
Plain_In_Vain Posts: 9 Level 2

Despite there being a number of people raising this over the last couple of years, there seems to be no imporvment in this level. I (and many others) are unable to complete this episode with 3 stars for all levels as this one level seems to not count the scores properly. 

What is the required score for 3 stars? I have repeatedly scored over 22000 yet still cannot get even close to the third star. It seems broken. 

Please help!

Best Answer

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Platform is Android, where I play shuffle-less (with the exception of very rare occasions), hence you see the piled-up daily boosters; but I can achieve similar results on Facebook.

I just go through boards looking to get 2 or 3 golden tiles in a single word, the longer the better.

For this specific board (and 142 as well) trying to get crowns works best score-wise, as most times lineblasters from saved moves don't add up when they criss-cross in the end - but best overall is to not get the 7-letter word until the very end and keep stacking 6-letter ones that allow you to score 1000+ points per move. That's anyway icing on the cake, as a suitable enough long word with 3 golden tiles may get you 8000+ points in a single move.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?