🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My game is bugged

Options

I don't have the cat upgrades and special events disappear in 1h

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Daniele,

We are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before releasing these kind of new features, we always choose a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide whether the feature is going to be permanently implemented or not.

Therefore, the cats are not yet available to all players. Now, I totally understand that this may be frustrating, but rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're eager to get them - Hopefully everyone will have access to these adorable kitties soon!

In the meantime, you can try to re-install the game. That would "reset" your game and you might get access to them. However, you would lose your saved boosters.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend :)

Mia

Also, since you're here, you might want to take a chance and grab your Halloween reward. It's just here and it only take a second! Good luck ;)

• Daniele_Vismoke
    Daniele_Vismoke Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I have 2 another bugs...I don't receive new home upgrades ( my friends yes) and all medals give me only 50 stardust's. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but not working, what i can do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?