🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Gameroom, no aiming

Options
PlaySmart
PlaySmart Posts: 2 Newbie

Loaded Gameroom on my win10 tablet. Playing Bubble Witch 3, I'm not able to aim. The first touch fixes the beam unchangeable.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Yeah my thought would be that you might have problems with it as the browser version is not techincally designed to be played from a tablet or mobile, which is why you usually need to install the game app which is made specifically for them, but I could be wrong. An easy way to find out would be to check if you have the same problem if you load the game directly from Facebook without going through Gameroom.

• PlaySmart
    PlaySmart Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah my thought would be that you might have problems with it as the browser version is not techincally designed to be played from a tablet or mobile, which is why you usually need to install the game app which is made specifically for them, but I could be wrong. An easy way to find out would be to check if you have the same problem if you load the game directly from Facebook without going through Gameroom.

If you read again my question, it's the opposite thing as you answered. In Firefox all works well. The problem is in gameroom. I installed the desktop version. Is there also a win10 app available?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?