🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FB Friends Not Showing

Options
Jaclyn_Maupin
Jaclyn_Maupin Posts: 7 Level 2

My FB friends send me life requests, etc.  I click on them, it takes me to the game, but nothing from my friends shows up. No requests, nothing. Their scores aren't even showing up in the levels, and I have no way of contacting them to request lives, etc. What gives? I'm playing directly on Facebook so clearly I'm connected.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Go to the Apps section of you Facebook and hover over BW3S in order to access the settings. From there you should check the permissions you set, if you did not give it permission then the game will not be able to access your friends list in order for them to show up in game. 

• Jaclyn_Maupin
    Jaclyn_Maupin Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Go to the Apps section of you Facebook and hover over BW3S in order to access the settings. From there you should check the permissions you set, if you did not give it permission then the game will not be able to access your friends list in order for them to show up in game. 

Nope, that's not the issue. I checked and I gave permission to access my friends list. My friends are sending me requests for lives, so they're seeing me. I'm just not seeing them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?