🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Been playing Bubble Witch3 Level 75 on my computer. I had a problem with not receiving boosters.

Lucille_Wilson
Lucille_Wilson Posts: 1 Newbie

I had a problem not receiving boosters and entered my questions and I haver upgraded and still receive nothing.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Suzie-3
    Suzie-3 Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Trying to be patient in waiting for a reply, however, this has been going on for two weeks now. Do I need to find every post about this subject and ask for help in resolving this? I sent a request for assistance on the Contact Us area and posted my own question (no reply to either) Below is my reply to your comment on Nicola Evans question: Thank you for the update Johnny Ryall. When I opened the game I do not see my missing boosters restored. I did finish the last Level 2 upgrade today and was awarded the Stereo Ball and 5 lives. When I played the next time I still do not have the missing boosters. Will you be able to assist me in getting them back, please?Suzie Two days ago Edited two days ago Report as abusive- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/my-boosters-are-not-being-given-when-i-open-the-box-where-are-they-going-help-help#sthash.svaHg8ii.dpuf

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?