🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Failed upgrades- Bubble Witch 3

Jessica_Heitman
Jessica_Heitman Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm at level 206 and have now spent 6,000 units of fairy dust trying to upgrade my walkway and mailbox again. Is there any way to fix this glitch, return the fairy dust units, or perhaps some other form of compensation?

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

What you mean by failed upgrades? The previous issue with this was cause if you played from 2 different devices that weren't running the same version, you'd upgrade your house, check on the other device to find it missing and when checking back on the original device it would also have disappeared. This was fixed though when they rolled out the last update.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

What you mean by failed upgrades? The previous issue with this was cause if you played from 2 different devices that weren't running the same version, you'd upgrade your house, check on the other device to find it missing and when checking back on the original device it would also have disappeared. This was fixed though when they rolled out the last update.

• Jessica_Heitman
    Jessica_Heitman Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks, that's exactly what happened. Upgraded on one device that didn't match the outdated version on the other device, so though I expected the upgrades to follow through in several hours, nothing ever happened, not even when I checked the device originally used to upgrade. I'm updating now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?