🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch Saga 3 - Progress Lost!

Options
Jack_Bones
Jack_Bones Posts: 2 Newbie
My mum's phone went in for repair, before this, she made sure everything was linked to her Google account, but BWS3 didn't save any of her progress. If there is any way for her to recover her account, I would be grateful to know.Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jack- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get your mother back on track so that she can continue on her journey!

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Jack_Bones
    Jack_Bones Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jack- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get your mother back on track so that she can continue on her journey!

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Sorry, I don't seem to have any messages from you. Only a notification for your answer... I can't see it on laptop or mobile! Please resend if possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?