🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch Saga 3 loads

Jessica_Bushnell
Jessica_Bushnell Posts: 1 Newbie

With a blank home screen and I'm not able to choose to select any of the icons at the bottom of the screen. The map and levels are gone it's just the background picture. This happened after the last update loaded. Any advice?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Thank you for your patience and great news.

In the next 2 weeks a new update for Bubble Witch Saga 3 will be released which fixes this issue.

If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Have a great day.

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will pass your comments forward to the game studio as this seems to be affecting multiple players.

I will update this thread when I have more information.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Jean_Kern
    Jean_Kern Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will pass your comments forward to the game studio as this seems to be affecting multiple players.

I will update this thread when I have more information.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I am having the same problem since the latest update. I have tried emailing about it but just got an answer suggesting that I ask the community. I don't want to have to delete the game and reload it since it's taken me so long to get to the level I am at, plus I have spent a lot on the game!
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Thank you for your patience and great news.

In the next 2 weeks a new update for Bubble Witch Saga 3 will be released which fixes this issue.

If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Have a great day.

Johnny

• Cindy_Bybee
    Cindy_Bybee Posts: 3 Newbie

Imhaving the same problem with candy crush soad...nothing but a Blank screen I have tried EVERYTHING but still no change. I may just have to stop playing your play 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?