🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I upgraded my house and it completely reset it

Reyna_Paris
Reyna_Paris Posts: 3 Newbie

this is my mom's account but she doesn't speak english and she is a huge fan of your game (which i recommended to her), she plays a lot and a few days ago she commented me that she was sad because she upgraded her house she told me she spent around 8000 magic dust for that upgrade and that she waited for the upgrade to happen so when it did it completely reset her house to the first level or something like that, she's even now getting the tutorials on how to upgrade it (again), hopefully you can give her the house she should had since i assume that was a glitch, thanks for your help.

Answers

• Reyna_Paris
    Reyna_Paris Posts: 3 Newbie

Can someone please help me out with this, i want to recover my mom's house, where can i open a ticket?

• Deanna_Rice
    Deanna_Rice Posts: 2 Newbie

I don't know myself and am wondering the same. I've upgraded my tower 2 times or more same with my path to the house. Potion points get deducted and nothing happens. I'm going to save my potions till we can get an answer to this. Sad situation nobody is responding on here for this. But I do love this version more than the others which I still play occasionally.

• Ingrid471
    Ingrid471 Posts: 1 Newbie

I got the same problem with my tree that is next to the house, also upgraded en the next day it was gone again!! 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,057 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Reyna, 

Sorry for the delay in answering.

I'm not sure if house progress can be restored.

Many of us had this happen earlier and although King fixed the glitch causing it, our homes did not get restored.

We were able to rebuild after it was fixed.

As several of you are having the problem I will let the King Care Team know.

Hi Deanna and Ingrid, thanks for letting us know it's more than one player with this problem.

Because upgrades get lost at the moment it is ok to keep earning the stardust - but do not spend it until they sort out whatever is causing it.

• Deanna_Rice
    Deanna_Rice Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Reyna, 

Sorry for the delay in answering.

I'm not sure if house progress can be restored.

Many of us had this happen earlier and although King fixed the glitch causing it, our homes did not get restored.

We were able to rebuild after it was fixed.

As several of you are having the problem I will let the King Care Team know.

Hi Deanna and Ingrid, thanks for letting us know it's more than one player with this problem.

Because upgrades get lost at the moment it is ok to keep earning the stardust - but do not spend it until they sort out whatever is causing it.

Thank you Lynette L for getting back to us. Your response is very much appreciated. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?