🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

never have all my lives

Options
Marietta_Kenney
Marietta_Kenney Posts: 2 Newbie

For 4 days now when I start the game I have 5 lives, after one dies it says I'm out of lives only having used one? So I have to wait a hour to even play again. This is ridiculous. and apparently something that is happening to a couple of KING games.  what has happened? This used to be the best group of games to play now its like the worst..time to delete this game I guess.. My time is valuable

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Marietta,

Could you please try this for me. If the game says you have zero lives, please go to the heart/lives icon on the map screen and then go back to the map and back into the hearts/lives page again. Please let me know if this changes anything.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Marietta,

Could you please try this for me. If the game says you have zero lives, please go to the heart/lives icon on the map screen and then go back to the map and back into the hearts/lives page again. Please let me know if this changes anything.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Marietta_Kenney
    Marietta_Kenney Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Marietta,

Kind regards,

Johnny

thanks for this but it did nothing...it gives me what my friends may have sent. accidently hit the solved button and there is no way to take it off

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?