🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why do your updates take away boosters we earn?

JoanZappDufresne
JoanZappDufresne Posts: 33 Level 2

Why do your updates take away boosters you give and that we earn by playing for hrs to get them? I played for and got 2 Magic Beams and now they are gone. We should not have to use them until they are really needed. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018

Good evening Joan, 

I am so sorry you have lost your boosters. 

As you were playing on Facebook and not a phone or tablet, I am not sure that they should have vanished.

Can you run through this troubleshooting and see if they reappear?

I am going to raise this with one of the moderators and she will look into it for you. It is the weekend though now so it will likely be on Monday :)

• JoanZappDufresne

Good evening Joan, 

As you were playing on Facebook and not a phone or tablet, I am not sure that they should have vanished.

I am going to raise this with one of the moderators and she will look into it for you. It is the weekend though now so it will likely be on Monday :)

I'm on Chrome and ever time you...they update I lose the boosters and so do other players. I play on Chrome only. When they update, I have to go back in and kill the music and I know if I had boosters they are gone, it happens every time there is an update. We don't lose them with other King games, Pet Rescue, the other 2 BW.
  • JoanZappDufresne

Good evening Joan, 

Any word on this or doesn't King get back to people?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?