Cannot see or send lives to Alphabetty friends

Options
Judi_B
Judi_B Posts: 18 Level 2

Since the last update, I cannot see my Alphabetty friends or send them lives. The scroll bar does not work. 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Judi,

Could you please delete and re-install the game? That should help. If not, could you please send me a screenshot?

Let me know how that goes, until then have a bubbly day!

- Mia

• Judi_B
    Options

Hey Judi,

Could you please delete and re-install the game? That should help. If not, could you please send me a screenshot?

- Mia

Will I lose my progress if I delete and reinstall?Not sure how to send a screenshot.
  • Judi_B
    Options

Hey Judi,

- Mia

I can take a screenshot and post it, but I’m not comfortable posting other people’s names without permission. When I click on the send lives heart icon, the screen with names of friends comes up, but I can’t sctoll down to get to other names. So if a friend requesting lives is not in the first screen, I cannot send lives. Plus, I cannot see any other players on the map.
  • drfs
    drfs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have same problem, I deleted the game and re installed but problem persist, I cannot see or send lives to my friends

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @drfs

welcome to the community

am sorry that your friends list is empty and you cannot send lives

🍮 🍮  

this could be a temporary problem that will fix itself

🍮 🍮  

if it persists or has been going on for several days then your account may need a tweak

how long has this been happening?

did the friends list go empty all at once? ... or did the friends gradually disappear from the list?

do you login through facebook or through king.com?

🍮 🍮  

@Crazy Cat Lad may require more information

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?