🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How can I stop my game from shutting off after I win levels?

Options
JINX-2
JINX-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

My game shuts off to home screen on my pc every single time immediately after I've won a level. I go back into the game to see the level won with stars but no stars added to my progress, and I don't receive the peekaboo treasure boxes, or special level rewards. I tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, as well as making sure I'm off airplane mode with full internet access. I have logged out and back in with both facebook and my email acct. This is still happening only when I win a level...what can I do to fix this problem? Please help!

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello JINX,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I know how frustrating it is... Unfortunately, there seem to be a few players experiencing the same issue at the moment. Are you playing on Windows 10? Cause that seem to be the reason it's not working properly. 

Could you please try on a different browser? And if that does not work, let me know which ones you tried on?

Also, if you have access to the game on your phone, please install/re-install the app, login and play a level. That should reset the game and help solve the issue from your PC.

There's a main thread for the issue and I will be updating on the progress there, so keep an eye on it as well: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/crashing-bubble-witch-3-saga

Please let me know, I'll be looking forward to your update. Until then, have a bubble-icious day!

- Mia

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,742 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hiya Jinx! I know Mia is dealing with you, but I wanted to say I am glad you stuck with it, we talked on another post. 

And also, following our conversations I downloaded the game to see what you could see....and got slightly addicted, so thank you for that :D:D:D 

• JINX-2
    Options

Hello JINX,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I know how frustrating it is... Unfortunately, there seem to be a few players experiencing the same issue at the moment. Are you playing on Windows 10? Cause that seem to be the reason it's not working properly. 

Could you please try on a different browser? And if that does not work, let me know which ones you tried on?

Also, if you have access to the game on your phone, please install/re-install the app, login and play a level. That should reset the game and help solve the issue from your PC.

There's a main thread for the issue and I will be updating on the progress there, so keep an eye on it as well: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/crashing-bubble-witch-3-saga

Please let me know, I'll be looking forward to your update. Until then, have a bubble-icious day!

- Mia

It must be my windows10. I did all of the above, reinstall, changed browsers, etc..I did the same with my mobile, and it's smooth, and doesnt have this issue, I can win levels without it crashing afterwards. Right now Im better off playing the game on it if i must, although I'ts much more enjoyable, and easier to see and play accurately on the pc! I'm not sure if this can be remedied somehow, but i'm hopeful! Please keep me posted!
  • JINX-2
    Options

Hello JINX,

- Mia

P.s. I switched browser from Edge42 to google chrome on pc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?