Level 115

Options
mrsgris76
mrsgris76 Posts: 1 Newbie

Please fix the problem that no matter how well you do or how many points you have, you still only get 1 star on Level 115. I get 17 moves - 4 x 4; 6 x 3; 7 x 1.

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

I replied to another level 115 yesterday :)

At 25k you get 3 stars. Play with Barney the Vampire. Good luck!

• mrsgris76
    Options

I replied to another level 115 yesterday :)

At 25k you get 3 stars. Play with Barney the Vampire. Good luck!

It sadly never even gets me NEAR a score of 25K, no matter how well the level goes. I have even purposely lost the level and paid for more moves hoping that would give me extra points, but seriously it doesn't even get me enough to get TWO stars. It is literally impossible to get 25K.
  • Alessandro_S
    Options

As in the other thread - it took me a dozen attempts to get over 25k, and personal best is 32k.

It takes a board where you can make a word with 3+ golden tiles to start, and then some luck.

I'll replay yet again and let you know how many more attempts to get another 25k ;)

• Alessandro_S
    Options

25366 on 4th attempt (others were 19k, 19k, 21k). Patience and a good board will come your way!

• mrsgris76
    Options

I've been attempting this board for over *two years*, only gotten up to two stars *one time*. I promise I'm not being impatient, there is something glitchy with my version. How many of each word length does yours have - I've seen another thread where some people don't have the same level goals. For example: I get 17 moves and have to get 4-4 letter words; 3-6 letter words; and 1-7 letter word. Videos online show 7-4 letter words; 5-6 letter words; and 3-7 letter words. I think THAT is my problem. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling - doesn't fix it. It's the same on my phone, Kindle Fire, and from my Facebook page. I'm at a loss.

• Alessandro_S
    edited October 2018
    Options

Played again once - 17 moves, +2 default artifact (not even using Barney), 4x4, 3x6, 1x7, Italian, Android.

24574, yielding 3 stars. Screenshots available for all moves.

512 is far far harder (unless several moves have been added) for a 3-star target.

Good luck!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?