🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why cant i claim my trickies party rewards?

Options
Allyssa_Ranck
Allyssa_Ranck Posts: 2 Newbie

It has been weeks now that the tricksies party has ended and every time I go to claim my prize it just goes to them jumping up and down and nothing happens. It is still in my status bar saying "claim" but nothing happens when I open it.

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you! The treats have been added, you'll find them next time you open the game. 

Sorry again for the inconvenience. Remember to make sure you have the latest Game version and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid that kind of problem ;)

Have a Bubblific day!

Mia

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Chris,

I've added 2 boosters, some fairy dust and Gold bars to your account and I can see it's been added when you logged in via you android yesterday morning (CET time at least). 

Maybe you haven't realise but that's been added ;)

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey there Bianca,

Sorry about that, we're having some issues with the Tricksies Challenge - Our Team are working on it. 

In the meantime, please make sure the latest updates are installed and clear cache and cookies regularly. That should help prevent this from happening. 

I have added the rewards to your account now. You'll receive them next time you open the game on your phone ;)

Have a bubblific time!

Mia

Answers

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey Alyssa,

Seems like something is not responsive in your game. The best is to reinstall the game. You can take a screenshot of your progress and boosters and if you lose anything in the process, I'll add it right back to your account together with the Tricksies reward.

Let me know how that goes!

Mia

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

The special event "Get stars to light lanterns" just finished. I managed to get into second place and was still there 15 mins before the event finished. When I went back to get my rewards it said I was at level 50!!! Please help.

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey Woody,

I'm sorry that you haven't won anything in the event. Ranks can change quickly! But as a consolation, I've added a few goodies on your game ;) I hope you enjoy them! 

Have a bubblicious day!

Mia

• Allyssa_Ranck
    Allyssa_Ranck Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I reinstalled the game and everything is up to date and the tricksies game is gone but I didn't get the rewards from it 

• Jizet
    Jizet Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The last time i looked which was last night we had completed 4 of the 5 levels and we had 245 candies left to collect on level 5. And this morning when i looked it was gone and i did not get anything, i even tried logging out and log in again but nothing. 

So i’d like my rewards please.

• Teresa_Sara
    Teresa_Sara Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had the same problem - did not my rewards.

• Kimmielynn72
    Kimmielynn72 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    Options

I didnt recieve my prizes for trixies or fair dash. I lost my boosters reinstling the game also

Trixies i was on the last chest and it disappeared.  Fairy dash i was number 1 and it restarted a new on. 

• QueenMia
    Options

Hello Kimmielynn72,

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry you've been having issues with your rewards. I've sent you a private message to get more information about it.

You'll find it by clicking on the envelop on the top right corner, next to your avatar - If you're on your phone, you need to tilt the screen to be able to see it.

Thanks and speak soon :)

Mia

• Jennifer_Kaiser
    Jennifer_Kaiser Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can not open the boxes from the Trixie Party. The game jumps back to the home screen on its own. That I do not receive my gifts, however, does not happen for the first time, but every time I turn to the customer service, comes only the useless information that I could get help in the Blog.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?