🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Something new is coming to the world of "Bubble Witch"!? 😳✨

Options
Stella_Alias_Telita
Stella_Alias_Telita Posts: 50 Level 2
edited December 2023 in Discussions

I was playing around a bit while enjoying winning some levels since I didn't get a chance to play the new Bubble Witch 3 Saga events! (Halloween and This Christmas) Between t Sadness, I decided to see what was new on Facebook and I was surprised to see a new image of Bubble Witch βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ˜Š But... Something is different! 😳✨

New design of Bubbles!? New design of the little Owls!? New Art Design!!!!??? 😳✨😱 This Only Means One Thing!!!! 😳✨

@Magnolia4 @fruxis

Call me Crazy!!! But I think a new "Bubble Witch 4 Saga!!!" is coming in 2024! 😱✨😱✨😱 I need answers or I'm dying of curiosity to know what's coming! βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ”₯ I'll be aware of anything new!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?