🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @joebob, and welcome to the community! Did you log out of the game, or uninstall and then reinstall the game? If so, this will result in you losing your boosters. I hope this helps, and have a great day🍭😁
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @joebob - I have already replied on the post in the Bubble Witch Community and Gold bars have been added to your account ;)
    This is the Candy Friends Community, therefore I'm moving this thread to the BW3 one ;) Remember to post in the right game so you get faster assistance. To select the game, click on the Games tab on the top left corner.

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday season!
  • QueenMia
    Helo @bertrand2808 and welcome to our vibrant Community! 

I have merged your question to this thread so I can keep everything in one place :) This is a known issue and our Team is working hard on solving it as soon as possible. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. 

But don't worry, not all is lost - I have added some Gold bars to your account as compensation. You'll find it next time you open your game. 

Thanks again for posting and have a wonderful holiday season :)

PS: Don't miss a chance to win Bubble Wtich goodies here and Gold bars, here... ;)
  • QueenMia
    Hey @sevgikAv - This thread is about Bubble Witch 3 - If you have any issue with Candy Crush, please post in the dedicated Community so someone can help you. Just here :) Thanks!

Hey @dawhoda - Sorry for the inconvenience, we're working on it. I can add some Gold bars as compensation but I will need your game ID for that. Here's how to find it:

- Go to your FB account, click on the arrow on the top right corner, then go to Settings

- Click on Apps and Websites from the menu on the left 

- Click on Bubble Witch 3 - View and Edit

- Scroll down to the "Get help from app developers" section to find your User ID for the game.

THanks!

• val0000
    val0000 Posts: 5 Level 2
    hello I do not receive any more present of the day and gift of the reward level on my account nothing is counting !!! the game takes one hour to embark on facebook can you remedied it please !!!
  • val0000
    val0000 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I'm on desktop my game ID is 1067357290057573.
  • Chantal
    Chantal Posts: 22 Level 2
    Hello,

In recent days gadgets of the day or won are no longer registered in my game
    ID 101959593905016

Thanks if we can be repaired and recovered the lost gadgets

• Chantal
    Chantal Posts: 22 Level 2
    Hello,

Same issue

In recent days gadgets of the day or won are no longer registered in my game
    ID 101959593905016

Thanks if we can be repaired and recovered the lost gadgets

@+
  • QueenMia
    Hi @Chantal and welcome to our vibrant Community!

We're working on the issue, but being the holiday season, this might not be fixed before a few weeks. Therefore, I've added some Gold bars to your game as compensation. 

I'll update here once we have a fix for it. Until then, have a lovely time for the holiday :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?