🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Options

Answers

• sonic270
    sonic270 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Same issue.

Windows 10, Gameroom. My ID: 
  • Hakya
    Hakya Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    My ID for Bubble Witch 3 Saga is 107701206652689. I thank you for providing some gold bars as compensation. While I did appreciate that, these gold bars do not even begin to compensate for all the boosters I have now lost, the free lives that like the boosters do not register, the star cats that do not work properly any more, and my fire boost lives that keep disappearing. I have also lost out on the cropsies extra game which I always win - so 6 boosters and star points gone from there as well as losing all my daily boosters from maggie, and the levels game which I usually win as well so at least 4 boosters from there and star points as well.  I have also now lost all the progress from my medals and it keeps resetting to 50 star points per medal no matter how much progress I make. I understand it takes time to fix these problems but to be down so long is frustrating and disheartening. This is my favourite game, but it is very difficult to win levels and especially to get three stars without booster assistance. I buy lots of boosters and gold bars too so wish there was more customer loyalty from you for my loyalty to the game. I am seriously thinking of just quitting and not playing King games anymore as too many problems...there always seems to be some problem...
  • Noa66
    Noa66 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Sodele, dann reih ich mich mal ein^^ Bekomme schon seit ein paar Tagen keine Loginbonis und Questbonis mehr. Klickt man die Boost an kommt man lediglich auf die Kaufoption und das find ich nicht lustig. Ich hab gelesen das dran gearbeitet wird, aber um auf Nr Sicher zu gehn hier meine ID: 1363369033737247
  • glr4006
    glr4006 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm not getting any of my daily gifts or the gifts I have won.  Has been going on for awhile now.  On windows 10 and ID # is
  • Callig
    Callig Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I am seeing notification of spells being awarded but they do not appear in my inventory. Using firefox on a laptop. User 10015345947.

Thanks
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @harrydhx
    @legolady941
    @silvermoonrose
    @sonic270
    @glr4006

Hi guys! 

I have now added you some Gold Bars to make up for some of the missed out items.

Like mentioned we have notified the game studio but as it's the holiday season, unfortunately it's expected that you will face this issue for some time. 

But in the meantime we recommend trying to play next time on an incognito / private window to see if you're able to collect the boosters then. You can open a private / incognito window by right clicking on the browser icon. 

Alternatively as many of you seem to be having the issue on a Windows 10 machine, you can also try playing on the Microsoft game app. Just be sure to connect the game to your Facebook account in order to pick up where you have left off in Facebook.

Here's where you can download the game:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bubble-witch-3-saga/9phnb71mkr4j

We appreciate your patience with this :) 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Noa66 said:
    Sodele, dann reih ich mich mal ein^^ Bekomme schon seit ein paar Tagen keine Loginbonis und Questbonis mehr. Klickt man die Boost an kommt man lediglich auf die Kaufoption und das find ich nicht lustig. Ich hab gelesen das dran gearbeitet wird, aber um auf Nr Sicher zu gehn hier meine ID: 1363369033737247
    Hey Noa66 - we will be delighted to help you out but please contact us in English so everyone can understand. Google Translate is your friend :)

Hope to hear from you soon ;)

Jelly Jenny 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    junior58 said:
    For 4 weeks I have not gotten any lives from friends, and know for sure that my wife has sent me several EVERY day. I am also not getting any of my boosters from chests for the past 4 weeks. My 30 minutes free booster only gives me 15 minutes. It is hard to beat levels without the boosters and the lives being sent to me, and I play every day. This is my favorite game. My user ID on here is 8304286051. I am playing on a desktop using Chrome. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Thanks for these details!

Although there are no known issues with receiving lives.. Were  you aware that you can only see the lives you have received once you have less than 5 lives. 

You you can have dry spells with the Facebook requests and then they start coming through again. As lives are basically Facebook notifications we cannot completely control what's coming through and what's not. But luckily the lives will reload regardless so you can keep on playing.

Now regarding your boosters: We have reported this to the game studio but as it's the holiday season you may come across this issue for some time. In the meantime we recommend trying to play next time on an incognito / private window to see if you're able to collect the boosters then. You can open a private / incognito window by right clicking on the browser icon. 

Alternatively if you have a Windows 10 machine, you can download the game from Store and play there. Be sure to connect the game to your Facebook account in order to pick up where you have left off in Facebook. 

I have added some Gold Bars to your game to make up for some of the missed out items. 

You can download the game app here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bubble-witch-3-saga/9phnb71mkr4j

• Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    I play several times a day and I can get daily rewards 1-4, but not day 5....it always says I missed the day and goes back to day 1, even though I'm playing every day. It's also been stuck on the pumpkin candy event; I played it, but didn't get a prize. When I go to it, it says I have a prize, but it's blank and just redirects me to the playing board. I'm playing on my Android phone. 
    This particular thread is for an issue with receiving boosters in Facebook (PC). If you do not see rewards in your game while you're on your mobile game, a quick reconnecting to Facebook / Kingdom and restarting the game should help. Also make sure that you update your game app whenever possible so you'll receive all improvements made in the game. 

If you should have an issue in the future be sure to send us a screenshot of the win so we can take a closer look. You can create a new question so we can take a look at this separately. 

For instructions how to take a screen shot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

Jelly Jenny 

• Bejeebus
    Bejeebus Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I registered here today to post that I have not been receiving boosters/prizes in BubbleWitch saga 3.  This has been happening for about a week or so.  I am  at level 1059 and need those boosts to be competing in the events.  Please fix this - after the holidays.  My ID: 10212058854368020
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?