🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Options

Answers

• Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I started this thread, I'm just adding that I did not get the Stereo Bolt that was the daily today!
    Also, I did get 50 gold (ty) but in all honesty it didn't cover what I lost or rather didn't get. When this started bugging/glitching out Dec 13th, I didn't get the 3 Sparkling blasts and 2 stereo bolts,(at the time I started this thread) seeing as we can not buy singles, I could only buy 3 Sparkling blasts for 29 gold that leaves 21 gold not enough to cover the stereo bolts. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Bejeebus said:
    I registered here today to post that I have not been receiving boosters/prizes in BubbleWitch saga 3.  This has been happening for about a week or so.  I am  at level 1059 and need those boosts to be competing in the events.  Please fix this - after the holidays.  My ID: 10212058854368020
    Ay ay - working on it! Many thanks for your patience. 

In the meantime we do recommend trying to play next time on an incognito / private window to see if you're able to collect the boosters then. You can open a private / incognito window by right clicking on the browser icon. 

Or better yet, if you have a Windows 10 machine you can download the game from Store and play there. Simply connect the game to your Facebook account in order to pick up where you have left off in Facebook:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bubble-witch-3-saga/9phnb71mkr4j

Jelly Jenny 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Joanz said:
    I started this thread, I'm just adding that I did not get the Stereo Bolt that was the daily today!
    Also, I did get 50 gold (ty) but in all honesty it didn't cover what I lost or rather didn't get. When this started bugging/glitching out Dec 13th, I didn't get the 3 Sparkling blasts and 2 stereo bolts,(at the time I started this thread) seeing as we can not buy singles, I could only buy 3 Sparkling blasts for 29 gold that leaves 21 gold not enough to cover the stereo bolts. 
    Sorry Joanz we do not usually compensate for free items but we have been giving players some compensation to make up for the inconvenience caused. But to be clear you will most likely have this issue throughout the holidays. 

This seems to be an exclusively an issue in Facebook so if you have a Windows 10 machine you can try playing the game on the Win 10 app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bubble-witch-3-saga/9phnb71mkr4j

If that is not possible we have also asked players to check if they can receive boosters on the private / incognito window. You can open one from your browser settings. 

Or if you have a mobile device, you can play there. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Jelly Jenny 
  • Noa66
    Noa66 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Noa66 sagte:
    Sodele, dann reih ich mich mal ein ^^ Bekomme schon seit ein paar Tagen keine Loginbonis und Questbonis mehr. Klickt man die Boost an, gibt es nur die Kaufoption und das find ich nicht lustig. Ich hab gelesen, dass das dran gearbeitet wird, aber um auf Nr. 1363369033737247
    Hey Noa66 - wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter. Bitte sprechen Sie uns auf Englisch an, damit jeder es verstehen kann. Google Translate ist dein Freund 

Hoffe, bald von dir zu hören, 

Jelly Jenny 
    1:00 UHR NACHMITTAGS

@At Jelly Jenn: Ich versteh nicht ganz warum ich die Einzige sein soll die ihr Problem auf englisch schreiben soll, wenn hier alle auf deutsch posten, aber okay google ist toll (ironie)

Sodele, then I'll join me ^ ^ Get no login bonuses and quest bonuses for a few days. If you click on the boost, there is only the option to buy and I do not think that's funny. I read that this is being worked on, but order number 1363369033737247

It's annoying that everything works, what you can buy. All free bonuses are lost and then I should also change the platform. I've been playing on Facebook for years, it always worked, even with Windows 10. That's how you can scare off players just because they do not pay.
  • Noa66
    Noa66 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Nu versteh einer die Welt ich benutze extra google Übersetzer und wenn ich es poste ist alles auf deutsch

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    @Noa66

Thanks! We want to offer players with workarounds while the game team is investigating which is why we are suggesting playing on different platforms in the meantime. Other platforms such as Windows 10. 

I have added some Gold Bars to make up for your trouble. 

Please note that you will likely to have this issue over the holidays so we ask for your patience. 

• chrissiebeans
    chrissiebeans Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My ID is 10211791479281579, I'm playing on my desktop and not receiving my daily chests either.....
  • maryr5
    maryr5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I also have been having trouble with the game loading for a very long time. Each day, I click on play button and it takes forever to load and then each time it goes to a area that just sits there and I always have to refresh it to get it to work. If I leave the game sitting at the top in my tabs, I don't have the problem cause I never have to open it. I would like these issues fixed
  • Eilee
    Eilee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue with the game not loading and not receiving the daily boosters and bonus
  • maryr5
    maryr5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for your comment Eilee. I hope they fix it soon. I love the game but this is really a disappointment
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?