🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stella's house upgrades

Mongol
Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
Bubble witch saga 3 has no upgrades for Stella's house for a few days now. Anyone knows how long it will take or what the problem is. The last time this happened, I lost all my boosters. 

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mongol and welcome to our Community 😊 Unfortunately, I am not playing Bubble Witch Saga so I can't help you. This section is exclusively foe Friends Saga. If you want to post about Bubble Witch Saga 3 you can do it here https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga

Maybe someone will have a sollution for you there. Have a wonderful day 🍭
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a fun-tastic Thursday... Soon the weekend :awesome:

We are aware that many of you still are waiting for their extension to the house and more features to use the stardust on, but as this feature is still running partly as a test feature this has not been released for everyone yet.

If you don't already have all new features, simply stay tuned and keep fingers crossed that you'll be able to enjoy the next feature soon.

Thanks for your understanding and in the meantime, remember you can earn some Gold by simply letting us know what level you're at. All you need to do is comment here. Good luck :star:

Answers

• dragonflybowers
    dragonflybowers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Me too. Will there be new ways of upgrading in the future?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mongol and welcome to our Community 😊 Unfortunately, I am not playing Bubble Witch Saga so I can't help you. This section is exclusively foe Friends Saga. If you want to post about Bubble Witch Saga 3 you can do it here https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga

Maybe someone will have a sollution for you there. Have a wonderful day 🍭
  • QueenMia
    Hey @Mongol and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I'm moving your thread to the Bubble Witch 3 Community for now :) We don't have info regarding Stella's house, but regarding the boosters, we've had some issues that are now fixed. Check here for more info ;) 
  • Mongol
    Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
    Hello Queen Mia. Do you have access to the "great wizzard" who fixes BW3 saga bugs? It seems strange that I'm stuck without house upgrades for so long. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game and still nothing. Yet the other houses around mine show many updates could be done. How can I fix this? 
  • R3volut1on
    R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    I completed the cat house, now how do I use the magic powder I get? No message comes out of me except compliments for completing the house. Thanks for your help. 
  • Bill_T
    Bill_T Posts: 16 Level 2
    I am on level 784. Why am I no longer able to add items to my "Stella's Home". Previously I was presented with items to furnish my "home" after accumulating the correct amount of Star Dust. I now get a message "Congratulations, You've created an amazing place. Your Star Cats are proud of you!" I now no longer am given options to do any more furnishing and have now accumulated 28,994 Star Dust.
    Thank you.
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a fun-tastic Thursday... Soon the weekend :awesome:

We are aware that many of you still are waiting for their extension to the house and more features to use the stardust on, but as this feature is still running partly as a test feature this has not been released for everyone yet.

If you don't already have all new features, simply stay tuned and keep fingers crossed that you'll be able to enjoy the next feature soon.

Thanks for your understanding and in the meantime, remember you can earn some Gold by simply letting us know what level you're at. All you need to do is comment here. Good luck :star:

• Jeffrey_Press
    Jeffrey_Press Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I have only been through half the rebels and received a message stating congratulations you have built a wonderful place for your cats. This has signified that I cannot upgrade Stella's house anymore as anyone else received this notification.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?