How to pass Level 561 on Alphabetty?

Options
MTV
MTV Posts: 13 Level 2

I just cannot seem to pass this level! How on earth have others been able to do this? Do you need a lot of boosters? I don't want to buy any more!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,742 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, I am sorry for the delay in a response.

Are you still having the issue?

• Jenny_Lin
    Jenny_Lin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm stuck on level 561.  Seem it's impossible to pass it without any boosters or extra moves.  Any hints to get it through?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi, I am so sorry, I cannot find any tips for that level. The guide I usually use doesn't go up that high as the players quit.

Googling got nothing, but I did get one video on youtube. I hope they don't use anything they shouldn't. 

I hope this helps!!

• Jenny_Lin
    Jenny_Lin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hooray, I've got it through eventually !!!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hooray, I've got it through eventually !!!

That's excellent news Jenny! :D
  • Missy-9
    Missy-9 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    AlphaBetty 561 - Start game with Cowboy Mouse (2 extra moves)  If you can't see a 6 letter word use one of your extra moves to make a 4 letter word that will also get rid of an Exclamator.  This will give you a crown. Look for a 6 letter word. No? Make another 4 letter word getting rid of another Exclamator. You should be able to find a 6 letter word. If not...start the game over. Don't waste an extra move on anything but a 4 letter crown maker. This took a few times but it did work. 
    Good luck. With this level you will need it!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?