๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Happy Daddy's Day to all the Fathers out there

Options
13ยป

Comments

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,150 Level 4
    Options

Everyday is father day.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Happy Father's Day to All Of Wonderful Fathers! ๐Ÿ’•โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿ˜Š

On 2011, my father got lung cancer then we would let him went to the hospital. Luckily he still survived then we could seen and took care him so much. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

But my father would becoming weaker. He was really caring hero like my mother to do something. Then unfortunately my father passed away on 20th April 2021 due to his heart attack. We were very sadness and got cried many times. We would praying and saying good thoughts and wishes for him, then we hoped he would be happy to listen, see and also protect us from the heaven. Rest in peace and Happy Father's Day to you! You are still our caring and sweetness hero forever! We really still miss and love you so much! My still dear sweetness father! ๐Ÿ’–โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿค—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?