🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Comments

• Aisa
    Aisa Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello, bubble poppers!

Warm hugs from me  =)
    I am personal tutor and teach maths to children. I'm not native English speaker, so there may be mistakes in my comments  :o Sorry for them! Hope to find here sweet atmosphere and some hints to play better  :pleased:
  • Aisa
    Aisa Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello, bubble poppers!

Warm hugs from me  =)
    I am personal tutor and teach maths to children. I'm not native English speaker, so there may be mistakes in my comments  :o Sorry for them! Hope to find here sweet atmosphere and some hints to play better  :pleased:
  • Vicki24
    Vicki24 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi New to the game. Have a great evening!
  • Flybyeme17
    Flybyeme17 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Hello all, just wanted to stop quickly before I start looking for what I need!
    Hope you all have a wonderful day! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,217 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Welcome to everyone :) 
  • Aidinpm64
    Aidinpm64 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    سلام اسم من ایدینه 
    من خیلی این بازی دوست دارم 
    ولی مشکلات زیادی برای بازی کردنم هست که باید 
    کمک شما دوستان حلش کنم ممنون از بازی خوبتون

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)

• leinah
    leinah Posts: 7 Level 2
    hello everyone..Leinah here..im a newbie..
  • Greetings witches; I am Sherri I play both BW2 & BW3. I am disabled and I am an Eco-Artist. (I create art from stuff you would throw away). I am an advocate for Mental Health Awareness and the homeless.     
     I grew up on the sunny California coast but currently am freezing in snowy Spokane Washington with my husband my kitty and our two service dogs  6 of our 7 of kids are grown and on their own. The baby is getting there too and soon we will be empty nesters. Been raising kids since 1986! Not sure what I will do with the spare time I am soon going to have on my hands...maybe more BW ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?