🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Boosters missing

b1blazin
b1blazin Posts: 5 Level 2
I reinstalled windows and it took all my booster balls at the bottom when I logged back in. I had almost 20 of each one and now they are gone. Also Everytime I win a world with 3 crowns it does nothing I've done this several times at least 5 and nothing happened so what is it supposed to do? Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,425 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Hi @b1blazin and welcome to the community.
    The Facebook and the apps version work slightly differently. Anything you buy or store on Facebook stays because you have to be online to use Facebook. 
    When you play on any of the apps including windows anything you store or buy, stays on that device as the boosters are stored in the device memory rather than the game itself. The advantage of this means you can earn boosters on as many devices as you play on, but the disadvantage means as you have found, if you need to reinstall then the boosters go with the game data. Unfortunately as they cannot be tracked if saved, the only way they can be restored is if they have been purchased and not used. This is why King suggest that you don't save too many boosters in case you have to reinstall. 

As to the 3 crowns, do you mean that you are getting crowns back from the troll king? You have to pass the level first try, did you do that? 
  • b1blazin
    b1blazin Posts: 5 Level 2
    King can give me my stuff back but fails to contact me. I've opened multiple requests. They have restored my progress before and I don't see why it can't be done again. Yes I've gotten the gold crown multiple times and get nothing for it. I finish every level the first try. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,425 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    As far as I am aware, you don't get anything but a warm fuzzy feeling for getting all the crowns, but I am trying to find out as I am hearing conflicting views so don't worry, I am on it :) 

As to the boosters, sometimes they will as a goodwill gesture, but often the official word is they won't. I suspect its been abused at some point but I can of course ask. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?