🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Ami?

Angelstorm13
Angelstorm13 Posts: 1 Newbie

Bjr tt le monde. Comment peut on faire pour avoir des amis, pour les vies?

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,962 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi and welcome to the Bw3 family. The friends that you receive is randomly chosed by King. As of now we cannot add friends. 💕

• orderhopfensitz
    orderhopfensitz Posts: 28 Level 2

Hello,

Please pardon my jumping in.

@johamilton @PrettyBubbles

I believe the following step is what are what my wife and I did some years ago, and ever since then we show up in each others game to see our star cat houses (or whatever the official name:) ).

iPadOS

• Select a game from the map, any level in any land/level
    • Next screen shows
      • the level number,
      • gives the option to chose a helping mate (Puck, Lyra, Eri, or Leo),
      • Start - ‘Play’ the game/level, and
      • on the bottom is an option ‘Add Friends’.

• Choose ‘Add Friends’
    • A new screen appears
    • Choose blue ‘Share’ icon on the bottom
    • A new screen appears (options here could vary by user)
    • I chose’Mail’
    • A new email, with email body prefilled, opens and it contains a, from what i can tell, custom-generated link for you/your friends
    • Enter recipients email address, email subject, and send off for them to join

Whether or not this is what the originating OP here or in other threads are after i don’t know; nor do i know what it actually does (on the back-end or elsewhere), and i cannot say or remember for absolute certain that these are the exact steps taken years ago. I also cannot say i know of any benefit this may have, other than seeing what the others’ house looks like, and how many stars we each have …thats is instead of just talking to each other. :)

Oh, i believe all ‘friends’ that show in the star cat house also show under the ‘send lives’ (heart) options that i have no idea of whether that actually works or not!

I suppose the powers-to-be may know exactly what ‘Invite Friends’ actually does, or is supposed to do and can jump in, add-to, or correct where i may be mistaken. :)

Hopefully it will be of some help,

Stefan

• orderhopfensitz
    orderhopfensitz Posts: 28 Level 2

… continued …

@johamilton @PrettyBubbles

There is another option I see the ‘Add Friends’.

Again, iPadOS

Initial steps same as above … follow same steps shown in my previous post above

• When out of lives…

• Chose ‘Play’
    • A new screen complains I am out of lives
    • Select “Ask Friends”
    • A new screen shows up with ‘your friends’ and to “Send Lives”
    • On the top you can check/uncheck individuals
    • In the ‘middle’ you see “Select All” - which works as a toggle and also checks/unchecks all, and
    • On the bottom you have the option to “Find Friends”,
      • A new screen appears … follow same steps shown in my previous post above
    • and another option - “Ask”… individuals one selected/checked
    • Select all, or some, and choose “Ask”
    • A new screen appears, mainly blank
      • I don’t know if this works, or how it should work - - similar to “Send Lives” that i don’t know if it works - -
      • Even though i selected someone from the ‘friends’ list, and then selected “Ask”, it shows this screen, headed with “Send Lives”
        • All these appear to me as not or ill-tested, not well thought out, undocumented, or mid-production stopped…. yet rolled out to unsuspecting users, and leaving them hanging in mid air.
    • Once again, on the bottom of this screen you have the option to “Find Friends”, again, … and this works (or not?) and leads you the same as noted before

All the best,

Stefan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?