🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Medals offering wrong amount of stardust (Fixed)

2»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Super helpful, indeed, @Chicken_Slayer - Thanks :heart:
  • blaki
    blaki Posts: 4 Newbie
    My medals only give me 50 stardust. I have the lastest version of the game and play it only on my phone. 
    For example, my friend gets 8000 stardust for collecting 500000 color bubbles but my reward is only 50. 
    Is there any way to fix this bug? It is not fair and it isn't fun or challeging to play and not getting anything in return..
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    blaki said:
    My medals only give me 50 stardust. I have the lastest version of the game and play it only on my phone. 
    For example, my friend gets 8000 stardust for collecting 500000 color bubbles but my reward is only 50. 
    Is there any way to fix this bug? It is not fair and it isn't fun or challeging to play and not getting anything in return..
    Its been reported to the studio @blaki so hopefully we will have resolution soon. It might be an idea to keep out of that section until its fixed :) 
  • mumu
    mumu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Same issue
    I play with Android
    When i m playing in a location without a connexion  (White area) and after i return and i have a connexion wi fi   or 4g then stardust decrease To 50 instead or 1500. 
    And no way To have the previous  number of stardust.

• mumu
    mumu Posts: 3 Newbie
    I Forget
    When i m in an area without connexion, the old Nero's quest are available. And there is  no     icons with medals.  When the connexion4g or wifi returns , icons with medals  returns too with only amount  of 50 stardust. And old nero's quest disappears.
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi everyone, we're still waiting for an update from the studio, so please don't think its been forgotten :) 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys ;)

As @Chicken_Slayer said, we did not forget about this! The Studio has just confirmed that a fix is ready and will be added to the V5.3 roll out that should be fully completed by the beginning of next week. 

I'll confirm to you once it's all live but be ready to update your game :) 

Thanks for your patience on this, really appreciate! Have a bubblicious weekend and speak next week!
  • Lady_Choo
    That is awesome @QueenMia thank you so much for telling us :) 
  • QueenMia
    Hi guys, this should all be fixed now if you have updated your game :awesome: Could you please confirm that's back to normal?

Thanks and have a bubblicious day you all!

PS: Don't forget to share your lovely companions picture with us for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars. Just here! Good luck :star: 
  • Lady_Choo
    edited March 2019
    Mine was on one device, will check the other later. Thank you all :) 

**Edit** back to normal everywhere thank you Mia and the studio :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?