🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1483 is impossible to clear (Level changed)

Answers

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
    UPDATE - I now have 13 bubbles increased from 10. So I'm getting nearer to the top but still haven't seen it. I still think this level is virtually impossible without one or two "one more play on for 9 again" but that means paying for Gold Bars which i'm not willing to be forced to do.
  • DecioT66
    DecioT66 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    It's impossible to get succes in this phase 1483. I'm trying for 3 days.... nothing. What to do? I'd like King review this situation, this problems, Having dificult phases is ok but having impossible phase... too bad!
  • Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    When is King going to take any notice of this building hot topic and give constructive  feedback...and advising us to watch Youtube for "how to pass level 1483" tutorials that don't exist does not count as constructive feedback, it's more like passing the buck...there is an issue here that is not being acknowledged!
    King Player Support team, over to you
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey guys,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We heard you and added a few bubbles and fairies to the level! We hope you'll find it challenging just the right amount now :)

Let us know what you think! 

Thanks again for letting us know! Have a bubblific time and don't miss your chance to win some extra gold and boosters here and here. Good luck :star: 
  • firewizard
    firewizard Posts: 3 Newbie
    It can be won. Shoot for what you cannot see  with each been you earn even if you have a shot and hit every bulls eye bubble. Even had two bubbles left.
  • firewizard
    1483 can be won, shoot for what you cannot see
  • vaz
    vaz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Actually managed to complete and did not spend.  Waited till I had picked up 3 daily boosters and the 3 hat booster. Got to within 70 ish bubbles, with only 1 bubble left. 3 boosters cleared the low level web so that i could see the top. the hat blaster did the rest. Days and days of practice shots!
  • UshaBharath
    UshaBharath Posts: 5 Level 2
    Now the team has added extra bubbles to the level 1483.. I cleared the level.. thank you team for responding on time and solving
  • firewizard
    it can be won!! Shoot for what you cannot see. remember the main line curves to the left.
  • Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Thankyou Queen Mia and all in the player support team, 
    The extra 3 bubbles were useful, and I seemed to be able to get more domino runs to wipe out more bubbles at a time with comparative ease.  I also used the rainbow and the brown line blaster boosters towards the end and was able to clear 1483 at my first attempt in a couple of days.  Cos I was on a roll, I also blitzed 1484 at my first attempt ever using the Third Hat bubble when I had a few end rows in sight. That bubble is awesome.  AND I did not have to spend..YAY!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?