🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Aidinpm64, @leinah and @CraftyDisneyWitch and welcome to this bubblicious Community :) 

@CraftyDisneyWitch - That is wonderful!! Would you have any pictures of your art to share? I love the concept :heart: and I'm into up-cycling/giving a second life to old stuff!

@Aidinpm64 - I'm sorry but we only speak English in here, just to make sure everyone understand and is understood. Would you mind to say hi again in English? Thank you :)

I wish you all a bubblific time around here and if there's anything, @Chicken_Slayer, @Lynette and I will do our best to help ;) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Wow we have some busy bees here. I thought 5 children was a handful @CraftyDisneyWitch, welcome to @leinah too, don't worry, we don't bite :D 
    I love Bubble witch 3. I was avoiding it because I already play two games then downloaded it to understand a players issue. Not sure if she is still here, but I am :dizzy:
    Happy playing everyone!
  • MSPChickenNuggets
    Options
    Greetings from Australia :p ,
    Thought it was time for me to create a profile for this game as I'm a big user on forums  B). Anyways thank you for the warm welcome  <3 much appreciated and happy popping!  o:)
  • Aidinpm64
    Aidinpm64 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    سلام دوستان خوب
    من ایدین هستم وخوشحالم که بین شما 
    دوستان خوب هستم

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Greetings everyone and warm welcome to the Community :heart: So good to have you here! Please feel home and don't hesitate to start any conversation! 

@MSPChickenNuggets - I won't give names but we have a few Australian players here ;)

@Aidinpm64 - Welcome! Please note that English is the only language spoken on the Community to make sure everyone understands and is understood ;) 

To all, if you have some sweet companions, share their pic with us here and win some Gold bars! Good luck :Star: 

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Greeting from Queens, NYC 💖 I finally decide to join the popping bubbles party as per today...
  • sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
    hello bubble witch community! :3<3 i have been playing bubble witch 3 since about the time it launched. i've always enjoyed playing it during my spare time & i had no idea there was a whole community here. i hope it's not too late to take part in it :3 i hope to have some nice discussions with all of you. :) the community seems very awesome and friendly from the discussions i've read through so far.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @sakura Welcome to the community. Glad you finally found us here. Feel free to browse around. Any other King games that are you playing right now or just BW ?
  • soltan
    soltan Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    Options
    سلام من اسمم ایدین هستش واین بازی رو خیلی وقته دارم ولی هنوز نتونستم درست بازی کنم من کشور ایران هستم و بازی بد اجرا میشه

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
    hello @mysticalmysty ntmy! ^__^ so far i'm only playing bubble witch. are you playing any others? if there's one you really enjoy maybe i'll try it next. B)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?