🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing Charm of fire and ads for more bubbles

Options
jchoquet
jchoquet Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2019 in Support
My girlfriend and I have been playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 for months now. I'm on level 983 now. What I find unfair with this game is that while we're trying to compete one another for best scores and star count, my girfriend has access to charm of fire (additional bubbles) and also ads to receive additional bubbles at the end of levels.

I don't have either of them. Recently I had the new 3 level hat to help me and she did not. But now she has it too, so why haven't I access to all same privileges. My girlfriend completes levels about twice as quickly because of those bubble bonuses, sometimes 5 bubbles bonus with charm of fire and I think 3 more with ads that she watches when failing level.

So my question: can these features be activated late in the game?

Thanks,

Jean

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jchoquet and welcome to our community :)
    I appreciate how unfair it seems when one of you has access to a new feature and the other doesn't. Unfortunately its not so simple as reaching a level or activating it. These are in testing and the reason why either of you see it is because you are part of the testing group. If you're not, then that is when you don't see it. The studio are gathering feedback constantly and so will have a set % of players in mind with different factors in play. Sometimes it might be as simple as devices, sometimes countries, or other requirements or even simply random. If you have no saved boosters and your progress is saved by either being logged into the kingdom or facebook, you could try uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling...and this might mean you are added to the control group but you also might find it makes no difference. At some point you may be added anyway as the groups are enlarged. 
    It is annoying but a lot of games work like this (not just kings) so I do know where you are coming from. Often my OH has features I don't. But you may get something she doesn't at some point :) 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jchoquet and welcome to our community :)
    I appreciate how unfair it seems when one of you has access to a new feature and the other doesn't. Unfortunately its not so simple as reaching a level or activating it. These are in testing and the reason why either of you see it is because you are part of the testing group. If you're not, then that is when you don't see it. The studio are gathering feedback constantly and so will have a set % of players in mind with different factors in play. Sometimes it might be as simple as devices, sometimes countries, or other requirements or even simply random. If you have no saved boosters and your progress is saved by either being logged into the kingdom or facebook, you could try uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling...and this might mean you are added to the control group but you also might find it makes no difference. At some point you may be added anyway as the groups are enlarged. 
    It is annoying but a lot of games work like this (not just kings) so I do know where you are coming from. Often my OH has features I don't. But you may get something she doesn't at some point :) 
  • jchoquet
    jchoquet Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your kind response. I've been playing intense for the last 6 months. My GF had fire charm for most of that period, and recently +3 bubbles ads have added to that and I never had none of both. So I guess I must not be in the right control group since then. I have no clear advantage over her with another bonus, except the 3 part hat that I had for about 2 weeks before her. Only thing is that her house is stuck and cannot progress anymore even if she has like 90000 powders, while I'm able to keep on building my house. So I guess I'll wait and see, or use up all my boosters and reinstall like you suggest
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    That's another control group @jchoquet so at least you can be a little smug while you keep upgrading your house and she can't ;) 
    Admittedly at the moment I am gathering daily boosters rather than playing properly, they certainly help! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?