Why does the game stop at level 1420 on FB?

Playing BWS3 on FB.  The game won't go over level 1420/Chpt 72.  Why do I see others  with higher levels?  I also tried FB gameroom and it is the same.  I hope they plan on making more levels available... it's my therapy :D

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,572 Superstar
    Hi @Bejeebus even though its one game, sometimes they have different teams within the studio, one for browser side, one for mobile. And it could be for a variety of reasons why they differ. Sometimes its because mobile is easier to update and add things and pc takes a little longer. As far as I know there will be more levels, we just need to be patient. In the meantime, are you addicted to any other games that king offer yet? Can we tempt you? *Inserts evil cackle* 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • 제니퍼리제니퍼리 Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    try to catch all stars.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,572 Superstar
    Hi, I have an update on this! 1420 is the last level that we can play on facebook/gameroom because the studio are not releasing any more on that format. However if you have access to windows 10 or a device, you can carry the magical journey forwards on there. I know its not always the answer you hope to hear, but the studio will have their reasons for that :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!