🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1524 is difficult..

Options
UshaBharath
UshaBharath Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi all , did anyone clear the level 1524.

I'm unable to clear with Limited balls.. can anyone share tips ..

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there, @UshaBharath and welcome :waving:

It's true that this one is very challenging. Have you managed since you've posted here?
    If not, there's a few threads in which you might find some good tips here.

Also, maybe our Superstars @Lynette or @Chicken_Slayer will be able to give your some inspiration. @kaiser1618, @mysticalmysty maybe too? :)

Good luck :star:  
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    Options
    I remember that one, it was quite hard to finish (not the hardest in the 1520-1540 serie though). One of the keys for this one are the fairies, you'll need the astro cat which gives fairies first. Then when you make you shoots, try to destroy first the spider webs which also contain fairies, with a bit luck they will destroy other spider webs on the screen and you will spare some balls.
    Try also to adjust your shots in a way so that you destroy 2 maybe 3 webs at the same time.
    Using this method you can finish the level but you still need some luck, however using this method you are quite sure to see the end of the level thus you can finish it using a golden hat booster (you will need some of these golden hat boosters to finish this chapter).
  • UshaBharath
    UshaBharath Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia , thanks for responding.. I cleared the level.. now in level 1549..
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Wow, well done, @UshaBharath! We knew you could do it 💪🎖 And if you ever need some extra help, remember to take part to our contests to win free boosters and Gold. Good luck :star: and see you around the Community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?