🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Character design contest link isn't working

Options

Answers

• DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    DorothyH said:
    ElektrA said:
    Has anyone figure out how to design a character if you won?idk where to go
    You get a pop-up saying you won and when you click it, it brings you to a page like this: https://moonchase.bubblewitch3.king.com/nl?coreuserid=12345678
    Worst thing is: You have to submit the character within a few day's

• DorothyH
    Options
    Well that's the thing I got a flash notification with all my other notifications I opened my notifications I hit the bubble witch it took me to the game. Oh well. I even emailed them twice today. Once about where to go to find where to make it. Never heard back. 2nd time they  wanted a customer service survey. I got a reply it said Hi Dorothy that's it lol and then they copied my answer to their survey of why  I graded them a 1. No even a thank for my input. Lol they asked.
  • bubblegurl27
    bubblegurl27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Ok well I checked it by that time and still didn't get any pop up.it needs to be sent again.its wrong we are not getting to design a character.we won and should get that.where is the link?
  • bubblegurl27
    bubblegurl27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have been checking my game all day since like 9 this morning and nothing has popped up.i didn't get anything extra as well.i have full connection.i don't see what the problem is.i am really upset about this.whoever has won probably put souch time into this and this is what happens?we don't get our prize?well we want it and need it.please redo it and let us all make our character.because I didn't get the link or anything extra your talking about queen mia
  • darkim
    darkim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    same thing here,still waiting for the pop up. And the time its almost over
  • 叶小二
    叶小二 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    l have the same issue. I Can confirm aller steps of your post. where can i know My Game ID ???
  • 叶小二
    叶小二 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Well I can confirm all steps of your post, but i still unable to access the character maker, not only the mobile, but also the PC. My Game ID 10570148366. i am vexatious😞
  • DorothyH
    Options
    I have been checking my game all day since like 9 this morning and nothing has popped up.i didn't get anything extra as well.i have full connection.i don't see what the problem is.i am really upset about this.whoever has won probably put souch time into this and this is what happens?we don't get our prize?well we want it and need it.please redo it and let us all make our character.because I didn't get the link or anything extra your talking about queen mia

• DorothyH
    Options
    Bubblegirl I totally agree I didn't get anything except 6 balls. I won 1st place and spent alot of time and money. What did I get besides 6 balls? I got a SUCKER stamped on my forehead. During the game it started glitching when I bought things with the gold bought I'd buy like the power balls if I thought I only used them if I was close enough to get my third star on the 1st  I'd buy 5 more for 9 gold. Some levels were hard and I'd would have one shot left to get my 3 stars on 1st try. I would click to buy 5  for 9 GOLD to finish only to get their purchase error message and it would throw me back to restarting the level again looking my progress and the power balls I had bought and  lost. Their customer service sucks.. once customer serve gave me back 30 gold bars it's nothing compared to what I lost wasted because of their purchasing glitch  I told them in my other post I doubt it this was really a contest. My opinion it's a scam. Other winners said they were sent links that were broken. I got nothing. This was the first and nd last contest I will ever play!  I haven't played their game since I did click on it trying to find where we make the character since I never got a link wow up popped 10 gold gift. Really I've been playing over a year they don't give you anything. Other games will reward their players for playing  with gold to buy things because they appreciated them. I played Mafia Wars by Zinga they rewarded players I spent alot of money with them. Not with King game they don't care. I have sent multiple messages with screen shots explaining what happened some were never answered the others they said they needed more info.  WTH??? I gave them all the info had. The only thing I know is I'm out of this game.  Oh FYI they removed my first rating on the game. I gave them a 1 this time told people do not spend their money with them.
    10162786059 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi again everyone 🤗

@Eszti@ElektrA@bubblegurl27@Sid35 @darkim

Good news! We could verify that you all were winners and have sent you a new link for you to be able to take part of the character making of! It will pop up again in your game shortly, but please, make sure you connect to it before 11.59 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) today as otherwise it will be expired. 

I've also added some bubblicious treats to your game as a small compensation for the inconvenience! Thanks again for your understanding and patience, you guys are bubblific :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?