🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Character design contest link isn't working

Options

Answers

10162786059 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi
    Still no feedback regarding the link being sent to build the moon chase character. 
    Received the 6 balls and 1st in the group
    And can confirm all the steps. 
    ID 10162786059
    What now?? 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm not sure why the link didn't work, but I'm afraid the time is up now.

Really sorry that the experience is not the best for you. I know it's frustrating but we definitely know for next time and will make sure it's smooth for everyone.

I'll check with our Team again, see what we can do but I can't promise we will be able to send you the character builder again for logistic and  technical reasons. 
    However rest assured that we'll do our best for you to get something. 

Me or my friend Jelly Jenny will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks everyone for your patience. 
  • 叶小二
    叶小二 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    now i know my id is 8460056842……is it works……
  • DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    Hi
    Still no feedback regarding the link being sent to build the moon chase character. 
    Received the 6 balls and 1st in the group
    And can confirm all the steps. 
    ID 10162786059
    What now?? 

• DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    I never got any feed back either emailed support all day long. This was my 1st ever contest I played. Definitely my last! Alot of time & money wasted and ripped off thru my purchases in the process thru loosing my progress from their error glitch message kicking me back to restart. Yes I'm bitter! Then to say sorry for your experience the link doesn't work  next time maybe it will work? I can't even find my I'd for this game no one has even answered that for me from support all day but a generated message. I spent over $150 just in May. No respect for anyone not even paying customers no more money for king.com 
  • jewelandsissy
    jewelandsissy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was a winner too and I have been trying all day and night and cant get my design in. My girls and i have worked really hard n it wld mean the world to them to be able to get our design in. Thank you. 

• bubblegurl27
    bubblegurl27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    That is retarded.why have a contest and it not work?people wasted their time and more on this game and we are not receiving anything when we are suppose to.this needs to be dealt with.we won't the prize and need it now.it doesn't matter the time is up.we had no chance to even try and start to desigingd it.you gave a broken link.its your fault.not ours.fix it
  • ElektrA
    ElektrA Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Great, in the middle of the night a "working" pop-up for a little while. I have to sleep you know…

Right now I am pissed off, spend a lot of time and money to win this contest, I seriously hope you Guy's come up with a solution... and not just some extra balls, bars etc... but a proper WORKING way to create a character
  • darkim
    darkim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    the reason for that challenge is to put people playing long ours and spend money 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all 👋

We've checked this again and as suspected despite our efforts it wasn't technically possible to add the builder to your games. 

Thanks for understanding that we’re doing all we can, and will make sure everything runs smoother next time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?