🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Character design contest link isn't working

12346»

Answers

• bubblegurl27
    bubblegurl27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yes I am totally pissed as well.they shouldn't have treated people this way.what we lose out on our prize because their link doesn't work.thats not our fault one bit.its wrong and they need to fix it.not by giving us another prize we didn't win.i am so angry as well.i love playing bubble witch and have played all 3 games.very disappointed in the way they handled this.
  • DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    I have asker for a refund of all money spent on the tournament told them exactly what I thought. I played and payed for something they promised and did not deliver. Don't tell me the developers didn't know that they couldn't deliver the prize people paid for. I fell it was deceptive. I liked playing it to but I haven't played since and it's hard not to open the app.  To offer me 150 gold for inconvenience was a slap in my face when 50 piggy bank is $2.99 that's a total of $8.97 compared to the $151.51 I paid out. I told them take there gold back and refund me what I bought during tournament. 
    Evertthing was fine with my game til I started purchasing gold. Right after my first couple purchases I had bout 50 gold spent 9  next day I come back to my game I had 4 gold 37 gold gone I had to argue with them to get it back.  They tried to tell me I used 37 gold in 34 seconds. WTH? First off I hadn't used any gold but the and 9 nothing they  had could add up to that to.  2 ND it's impossible to play the game and buy go back and play and buy in 34 seconds. The did credit me. I'm just done with the game. Then to say Sorry thanks for understanding well try to do better really? No I don't understand. The a bird pops up saying made by moon Chase winners?  What? I didn't make that bird I was a winner and had they offered I wouldn't have simply because that is NOT WHAT I played and paid for to build. The developers are out of Malta according game info
  • DorothyH
    ElektrA said:
    I don't feel understanding at all. I feel screwed over. And just a few minutes ago I see a pop-up saying: "Meet Hailey soon, created by the winners"  Wich winners? 

• DorothyH
    At the top said created by Moon Chase winners which I very much doubt. They can't tell me their developers didn't know we couldn't create a character. It's their game they had to of played it. I think it was a bogus event and very deceptive.
  • ElektrA
    ElektrA Posts: 7 Level 2
    I also had my reasons why I had my heart set on it. I don't have kids, grandkids or brothers/sisters. I try to leave something behind occasionally… this was one of those things.

Oh well... let's just say they won't see another cent of me, never again. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @DorothyH! You have a pending support ticket from the Player Relations Team - it's regarding the Moon Chase and it's just been updated. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?