🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Error

cnb40047
cnb40047 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
I cannot claim my rewards from the very last tricksies event. When I click on the event to claim my stuff, it freezes then kicks me back to the main gameplay screen. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. That didn't work. At this point, I don't care about the prizes. I just want the notification to go away. Thank you

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @cnb40047 and welcome to the Community :waving:

We are having some issues with the event and we're looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The best is to always make sure you have the latest game version installed on your device and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid that kind of issue. Please do that now and restart (not re-install) the game. 

I have added a little something to your game as well as your Tricksies reward.

Thanks for your time and patience! In the meantime, you can let us know what's your favourite game mode here for a chance to win :star: 
  • cnb40047
    cnb40047 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Okay so I cleared my cache and the tricksies notification is finally gone. I am unsure of what to of reward you added though. 
  • laurabglass
    laurabglass Posts: 1 Newbie
    When I go to claim my reward, the icons are just jumping up and down and it won’t let me claim the prizes. I cleared my cache.
  • jess117
    jess117 Posts: 1 Newbie
    cannot claim my rewards from the very last tricksies event. When I click on the event to claim my stuff, it freezes then kicks me back to the main gameplay screen. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. That didn't work. At this point, I don't care about the prizes. I just want the notification to go away. Same problem as above mentioned 
  • thumper1980
    thumper1980 Posts: 16 Level 2
    This most recent tricksies event ended a few days ago. When I try to click to claim my rewards I only get 2 options. Take a photo or go back to map. 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @thumper1980 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

As @QueenMia said, our advice is to make sure you have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid these kinds of issues. Please, do that, force closure of the game and restart it again (but do not re-install) 

Let me know how it goes
    Have a Magic day :3

• thumper1980
    thumper1980 Posts: 16 Level 2
    I did all that. The tricksies event went away, but I was never able to collect my reward 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?