🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

We want to know what you think about the Moon Chase Challenge!

Options
13»

Comments

• DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    I'm also disappointed and feel like I got played. When I saw the contest, I was excited for the chance to design a new character. So excited, in fact, that I spent the good majority of the last week playing this game. I diligently logged in regularly to make sure I was at a qualifying score, and continued to check in between rounds to make sure I was included in the next one. I spent a significant amount of time and money to make sure I was in first place at the end of the contest, then I waited for an announcement, but found nothing. It felt like a really big event and something to be accomplished, but now I wonder if anyone actually even won anything. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,383 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I agree. I've had the same issue. It took me 2 weeks to finally get some sort of resolution and even with all the screenshots I sent showing what I purchased and never received they gave me some of the missing bars, not even half of what I purchased, and some boosters, again not even as many as I started with. I finally just gave up. They told me they would give me the missing gold bars I purchased when I emptied my piggy bank, that's 50 bars each time. They gave me 135 bars saying that I only had 15 in the piggy bank each time I emptied it. Well if you play the game you know you can't empty it unless there are at least 30 in it and I've never emptied it before it was full...meaning there were 50 each time and I paid for them 9 times. I sent them the screenshots of the payments coming out of my bank and screenshots of the missing bars and they told me according to "their information" I received and used all of the bars and boosters I purchased. When I asked to get proof from them that I was credited they blew me off until I threatened to go after them for theft. (They did take my money and they DID NOT provide what I paid for) that's when they finally credited 135 gold bars which is how many I paid for when I emptied my piggy bank 9 times. (Again they said there were only 15 each time).
    Then I was winning this event by like 40 and within 5 min I was losing by almost 60 stars. I ended up in 10th place. I was in 1st place until 5 min before the event ended. I had already beaten all levels so I was going back and getting my stars that way. In the finals, I didn't get credit for any of the stars I earned. 
    I know there are glitches in every game but you're absolutely right, the amount of money we spend you would think they would have better customer service. Or at least have a chance to win the gold bars once in a while. I was very disappointed in this event. I hope they actually read the feedback and have some answers. 😔

@cf@cfisher6383 I remember you having issues on another thread and you were asked to give your player ID as the information the team had didn't tally up with what you said, so they wanted to check it but you didn't come back to this thread?

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/256074/customer-support/p1
  • Aliceanne_74
    Aliceanne_74 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    Will there be.  a second stage

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?