🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

Answers

• hazey01
    hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Still, no boosts again ! this is getting annoying, you said that this was getting sorted and that the team would be implementing some sort of fix this week, can you guys hurry this up now its been going on for months!
  • luck
    luck Posts: 2 Newbie
    Again no boosters... annoying, frustrating,...
  • hazey01
    I think they have no clue on how to fix it, so they are struggling ? in all honesty this should have been sorted out from the beginning not months down the line 
  • slowbutsteady
    slowbutsteady Posts: 10 Level 2
    >:)  I'm on level 948 so would hate to stop playing now and I really like the game except for not getting the boosts.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @slowbutsteady@hazey01 @luck - The fix is still being tested but our Team is doing its best to release it asap. 
    In the meantime, you can take part in our many competitions here to get more boosters and gold! I'll keep you posted as soon as I have news for you! 

Thanks!
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    AFTER OVER SIX WEEKS OF NOT GETTING A DAILY BOOSTER I FINALLY GOT ONE , BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ONES I DIDN'T GET OR IT GOING TO BE LIKE LAST TIME ( SORRY ) IF I CAN'T GET BOOSTERS OWED TO ME , GOLD BARS WILL WORK (A LOT OF THEM ) TO MAKE UP FOR IT.
  • slowbutsteady
    slowbutsteady Posts: 10 Level 2
    gar16002 said:
    AFTER OVER SIX WEEKS OF NOT GETTING A DAILY BOOSTER I FINALLY GOT ONE , BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ONES I DIDN'T GET OR IT GOING TO BE LIKE LAST TIME ( SORRY ) IF I CAN'T GET BOOSTERS OWED TO ME , GOLD BARS WILL WORK (A LOT OF THEM ) TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

I'm having the same problems...SO VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone :star:

Great news! The fix has gone live and you should now start receiving your boosters again! Again, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! 

Have a nice weekend y'all! 
  • QueenMia
    @gar16002 - Welcome to the Community :waving:

Please avoid using capital letters here ;) I have added a little something to your game as compensation for the boosters you haven't received. 

We are sorry again for the inconvenience but please take into account that this is an additional way of rewarding players who come everyday. This feature is not essential to the core game, as in, it does not block you from playing. However, we totally understand that it is frustrating and we did our best to fix it as soon as we could and compensate you. 

It's now fixed, so you will start receiving your boosters again and I hope that's a good news ;)

Have a nice weekend!
  • hazey01
    Will we get all the boosters we were supposed to have which is around 2-3 per week ,and after 2 months that is a lot owed out ,or can we all have extra gold ,yes we got some ,which was only enough to get 1 or 2 boosts, which does not really compensate for the ones missed out on really over a 2 month period does it ?? I would state that though the boosts are not the core of the game ,there are in fact some levels you can only beat by using them and we are not all rich enough to buy them so yes at some point they are required and needed to get past certain levels 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?