Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

(FINISHED) Share your Summer stories and Win 50 Gold bars!

Comments

• BunnieofthemoonBunnieofthemoon Posts: 16
    I wish you the best of luck!! Stay strong!!!
  • kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 188 Game Expert
    QueenMia said:
    Good luck, @kaiser1618!

hot summer GIF
    Ouf, heat wave finished, yesterday was like hell, hottest day in Paris since the recording of temperature in france and if you add to this public transports without air conditioning you feel like a living flame :o
    At least today temperatures are nice =)

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    Great pics, @"제니퍼리" @phi1ar @mysticalmysty - Thanks for sharing 😍 It makes me want to go straight back on holiday 😅 

@Bunnieofthemoon, that's so amazing that you are taking care of this little one now! I'm sure he'll be all better soon now that you can give him some love 💞 Is he a chatty one?

@kaiser1618, glad you survived the heat 🔥 It's still pretty hot here, in Barcelona, but that's usual for the season 😉

Have a great weekend you all 🍒

its friday GIF

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • BunnieofthemoonBunnieofthemoon Posts: 16

QueenMia-

He is a chatty one!! he says baby, step up, good boy, I love you, and peekaboo!! 
  • luanacbluanacb Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Good night friends! The summer this year was amazing and a lot of fun! I traveled to Hotel Fazenda, went to Rio de Janeiro. I met several people who became friends and I even got a boyfriend and we continue dating until today. My trip was inside my country Brazil that has beautiful cities! I introduced the game Farm Heroes to my boyfriend and friends and now everyone plays too. My vacation was excellent and I still got a new love, my boyfriend! incredible!

QueenMia-

He is a chatty one!! he says baby, step up, good boy, I love you, and peekaboo!! 
    Hehe, how cool! Must be amazing to have one of these guys... They are so smart, it's incredible!! Please feel free to share more good stories😉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time, @luanacb 😍 Glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics and your happiness 🌟

• luanacbluanacb Posts: 51 ✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time, @luanacb 😍 Glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics and your happiness 🌟
    Tess. Good morning and thank you 
  • CMTessneerCMTessneer Posts: 1
    This summer has been filled with laughs, love, and change. I'm starting a new job. I have spend many evenings in the pool with the family. Its definitely had it's up and downs but I am blessed to have the time I have with those I love.
  • XanaduMeXanaduMe Posts: 10
    THrowing a Grimms fairy tale baby shower for my friend! Lots of witches in those! :)ches
  • evadennyevadenny Posts: 9
    Well I spent it with my kids.
    We had a blast going to Oregon.i will never for get the looks on their face has we enter another state. Me looking at them wish they can stay this small forever. 
  • AstridzingerAstridzinger Posts: 2
    This summer my girls and I are hanging out by the pool and enjoying our lovely lovely air conditioning! Whilst playing bubble witch if course! Let's do this! 
    Charlee says hi and if she had thumbs she'd be playing too! :)
  • KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Camping Trip this Summer - we travel across the United States to see our son and grandsons in the spring and fall but this summer we went camping with with our other two sons and their families in New England, close to home.
  • AdeboyeAdeboye Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Couldn't do much because I'm not financially buoyant, however I stayed indoor and got plenty of time to enjoyed my bubble witch saga 3......no wonder I'm on level 1679