๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) Share your Summer stories and Win 50 Gold bars!

Comments

• luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    Good night friends! The summer this year was amazing and a lot of fun! I traveled to Hotel Fazenda, went to Rio de Janeiro. I met several people who became friends and I even got a boyfriend and we continue dating until today. My trip was inside my country Brazil that has beautiful cities! I introduced the game Farm Heroes to my boyfriend and friends and now everyone plays too. My vacation was excellent and I still got a new love, my boyfriend! incredible!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

QueenMia-

He is a chatty one!! he says baby, step up, good boy, I love you, and peekaboo!!ย 
    Hehe, how cool! Must be amazing to have one of these guys... They are so smart, it's incredible!! Please feel free to share more good stories๐Ÿ˜‰
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time, @luanacb ๐Ÿ˜ Glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics and your happiness ๐ŸŒŸ
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time, @luanacb ๐Ÿ˜ Glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics and your happiness ๐ŸŒŸ
    Tess. Good morning and thank youย 
  • CMTessneer
    CMTessneer Posts: 1 Newbie
    This summer has been filled with laughs, love, and change. I'm starting a new job. I have spend many evenings in the pool with the family. Its definitely had it's up and downs but I am blessed to have the time I have with those I love.
  • XanaduMe
    XanaduMe Posts: 10 Level 2
    THrowing a Grimms fairy tale baby shower for my friend! Lots of witches in those! :)ches
  • evadenny
    evadenny Posts: 9 Level 2
    Well I spent it with my kids.
    We had a blast going to Oregon.i will never for get the looks on their face has we enter another state. Me looking at them wish they can stay this small forever.ย 
  • Astridzinger
    Astridzinger Posts: 2 Newbie
    This summer my girls and I are hanging out by the pool and enjoying our lovely lovely air conditioning! Whilst playing bubble witch if course! Let's do this!ย 
    Charlee says hi and if she had thumbs she'd be playing too! :)
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Camping Trip this Summer - we travel across the United States to see our son and grandsons in the spring and fall but this summer we went camping with with our other two sons and their families in New England, close to home.
  • Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 51 Level 3
    Couldn't do much because I'm not financially buoyant, however I stayed indoor and got plenty of time to enjoyed my bubble witch saga 3......no wonder I'm on level 1679
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?