🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Using unlimited lives

Christina83
Christina83 Posts: 2 Newbie
I love playing Bubble Witch! I have a suggestion about the unlimited lives when you receive them. When you win more then the 30 min unlimited, then I think you should be able to collect them until you are able to sit and use the lives. Just this morning I got a 12 hr, 2hr and 2 30 mins unlimited lives that just added all together. Now, I have been know to sit and play for hours but sometime I just can’t. If I already have 12 hrs unlimited going then I would like the option to save the others when I get them so I can use them when I know I will have time to benefit from them. I would love it if you would consider this. Thank you so much!

Comments

• kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I understand your point in that once the 12 hours or whatever other time starts it counts down no matter what. There's no telling exactly how many lives you'd really use in that time frame so giving them to you would be difficult. Maybe once we leave the game the time pauses until we return so we can still use the earned time for unlimited lives??
  • Christina83
    Christina83 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Now that’s a great idea! That seems like it would totally work! 
  • Cadams
    Cadams Posts: 15 Level 2
    I love playing Bubble Witch! I have a suggestion about the unlimited lives when you receive them. When you win more then the 30 min unlimited, then I think you should be able to collect them until you are able to sit and use the lives. Just this morning I got a 12 hr, 2hr and 2 30 mins unlimited lives that just added all together. Now, I have been know to sit and play for hours but sometime I just can’t. If I already have 12 hrs unlimited going then I would like the option to save the others when I get them so I can use them when I know I will have time to benefit from them. I would love it if you would consider this. Thank you so much!

• Cadams
    Cadams Posts: 15 Level 2
    That has happened to me before. I would love it if it would continue to let u use your extra time when you log on to play! I'm disabled so I can't play continuously all day.😊
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I agree, how about we tag @QueenMia and she can pass the feedback over for you. It might not change anything but always worth a try :) 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

Thanks a lot for the feedback! It will be passed to the Studio :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?