🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My items are gone

Options
xpmind
xpmind Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello,I'm korea user. on the 17th of this momth, the app doesn't work anymore. So, I deleted your game app(bublewitch3). Then the problem begin again. Which items I collected are gone. Can you solve the problem? I looking forward to your message. 

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @xpmind Welcome to our bubblific community 🤗. When you said your items that you collected, are you talking about the boosters ? If so the boosters are saved locally therefore if you happened reinstalling your app you will loose all your boosters and unfortunately the studio will not reimbursed any loosing boosters unless you paid with real money. For the future reference if your game freeze try just to force close your device for at least 10 second, and always make sure that you always keep updating your app and device version, also keep clearing up your browsers and history to make extra space for your game. I’m really sorry this happened to you and thank you for understanding. Have a nice weekend 🤗
  • Edit12
    Edit12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Sziasztok. Már az 1500 pályán járók,de nem tudok életet venni. Tudna valaki segíteni. Köszönöm.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?