🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Witch hat is gone in the next level

Testheimer
Testheimer Posts: 7 Level 2
Has anyone else the problem that the earned witch hat (1 of 3) is gone after you have finished a level successfully and enter the next level?
Had this a dozen times since 2 or 3 weeks.

Comments

• Janger
    Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
    What I have noticed is that you need to use it or you will lose it. When the next level begins it is now a new slate so you have to work again to get a new one. I wish we could accumulate them but for now it is not possible.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Well answered @Janger, you should be able to move forwards with the next but they only randomly appear :) 
  • kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I've noticed you have to play several levels successfully in a row for all 3 hats to be attained or else most of the time it goes back to collecting #1 hat
  • jacksen
    jacksen Posts: 11 Level 2
    This has never happened to me. 
  • Vicky_Adamson
    Vicky_Adamson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Im having this all the time! Play for a while, collect #1 & sometimes #2 hat but then have to stop playing for whatever reason. When I go back to playing, I get #1 hat offered again AND I get all the introductions to them like its a 'new' thing thats just suddenly started, telling me how to get the hat and what each one does!
    Its been happening every day I play for over two weeks.
  • Lady_Choo
    Are you successfully passing the levels @Vicky_Adamson as it will reset if you don't.  It sounds like there could be a glitch though, have you also checked for an update and do you play on android or apple? 
  • Testheimer
    Testheimer Posts: 7 Level 2
    This bug is back again. Also the loop of the explanation of the hats every time you earn one. Annoying :-(
  • Vicky_Adamson
    Vicky_Adamson Posts: 5 Level 2
    @Chicken_Slayer yes I'm completing the levels etc. Its basically I've collected hat #1 in one level then completed a couple more (with the hat doing what it should) use up that hats power and continue on playing waiting for the next hat to appear.
    Then I close the app and go to bed, for example, and then when I open the gameplay again the following day, im back to hat number #1 meaning I'm never getting the opportunity to get up to earning hat #3
    @Testheimer the explanations on the hats and what they do every time you earn one.is also extremely annoying!! Lol

• Lady_Choo
    I am going to ask the community manager @Vicky_Adamson and see if she can find out some answers for you. Its definitely not working as it should be :( 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Vicky_Adamson :hurrah:

As @Chicken_Slayer mentioned, the hats appear randomly 
    Here you have, anyway, some more insights on how the hats work:

• The First Hat is a score multiplier. Also, next to Stella, there is a countdown timer shown for time usage
    • The Second Hat. Every 5 moves, this hat spawns a Fairy on the board. With this one also, next to Stella, there is a countdown timer shown for time usage
    • The Third Hat is a special Booster. It destroys everything visible on the gameboard. It's very powerful and can be used only once. 

I hope this will help you  :3

Have a Bubblific day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?