🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I lost 9 Gold bars this morning when Bubble witch 3 froze AGAIN!

Options
merrymerry
merrymerry Posts: 2 Newbie

This is an ongoing problem for me and I see it is happening to others as well. There is a constant error message that says error we are working on this and please try again but it is not being fixed. Today I clicked on purchase 9 bars to continue playing, it froze but took my 9 bars and I had to get completely out of facebook to clear up the freeze. I have lost so much money on all 3 Bubble witch games. Freezing is a big issue and I know it is not me now. I would like to get back the bars I lost and I hope these games get fixed. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Merrymerry!

I suggest that you try the game from another browser. Don't forget to close down un-used tabs as well as closing down any un-used programs running in the background.

You can also get your money refunded by going to your Facebook purchase history and from here make a dispute.

Cheers 

• Whambat
    Whambat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Took my gold bars and froze too not fair
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,182 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @Whambat, Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch 3 section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me how did you loose the Gold Bars in your game? 
    Did you try to buy extra lives and/or moves and your game froze at that time?  

If you provide your game user ID number, our Community Team can look into it and assist you with the issue!  This Link will help you to find your ID number :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Whambat
    Whambat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    yes  buying extra moves 10598369589.      Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,182 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Whambat, Thank you for your response :) 

I will escalate the issue to the Community Manager!  Hope they will be able to assist you with this issue :+1: 

But, they are already out of office for the weekend.  Hence, I request you to wait till Monday! 

Thank you for understanding!  Have a great weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?