🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost boosters

Options
JoanZappDufresne
JoanZappDufresne Posts: 33 Level 2

JoanZappDufresneLost boosters

I played for a bit this morning, I got back on a little while ago at 2:30 PM or so and the entire game was like newly installed. No, I did not lose levels but I did lose 1 or 2 Sparking bolts and a Stereo Blaster. The music was on and I always have that off and all the little info windows popped up. I I play in the Gameroom and checked Chrome and both are the same, lost boosters and acted like newly installed. I'm sorry I can not find my ID number. IF when I do I'll post it. I asked this earlier and it's now marked SOLVED, it NOT, no one from King even responded! 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, boosters can vanish on installation. If you are playing on Gameroom it could be that gameroom had an update and something got messed up. And that is why its come up as new as it will have reset all your settings.

Go to apps on facebook (under settings) click on BW3 and it will have your ID at the bottom of the pop up box. 

• Bubbles000
    Bubbles000 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How do we get the boosters back???
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Bubbles000 :) 

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters 

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

Have a Magic Day! chuffed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?