🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No Sound Bubble Witch 3

BenBun
BenBun Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi! I seem to be having a few issues with the sound in Bubble Witch 3 on Iphone. The music works almost all the time but when I start actually playing the game, it cuts out and only plays when I finish a level or am looking at levels. Is there anything I can do to fix it? 
Thanks!

Best Answer

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello :hurrah:

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app - check out the handy video at the end of this article!
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your Facebook or Kingdom account before proceeding with this step. *Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling

Let me know how it goes 

Have a Magic day :3

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    Answer ✓
    Hello :hurrah:

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app - check out the handy video at the end of this article!
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your Facebook or Kingdom account before proceeding with this step. *Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling

Let me know how it goes 

Have a Magic day :3

• BenBun
    BenBun Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so much!!! I updated my phone again and it worked! 
  • LadyRaffie
    Hello @BenBun

That sounds Bubblific! :hurrah:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?