🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is it possible to merge both of my email accounts into only one?

2»

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Janger :)

Sorry for the late response, without the tags on my name, it's a little bit tricky to follow up 

I'm talking to Tech at this moment, letting them know that you haven't still seen your boosters and gold bars. 
    As soon as they let me know they fixed it, I will update you. 

Thank you for your patience!
    Have a Bubblicious day :3

• Janger
    Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
    Thank you QueenRaffie. Can they restore my boosters that I lost when I uninstalled then re-installed the game? That is why I was so afraid. It was funny because I did not lose my bars in both accounts only the boosters in both accounts. Weird.
  • Janger
    QueenRaffie I noticed that I did receive a few boosters but not all of mine I bought.  Also, I did not receive my gold bars from the closed account. I wrote down, believe it or not, the number of my boosters if needed. It was from last week so it is not accurate. Does Tech Support need it or can they look it up? I can't remember my gold bars either. I have no rainbow boosters and I know I had 2 in one and i in the other account. Let me know what you need. Thanks!
  • Janger
    Hi again QueenRaffie, I just went back in the game and most of the boosters are now back. The only issue now is I had 33 stereo bolts and 33 sparkling blasts in one account and 18 sparkling and 16 stereo in the other account. Can we add them back in? Is there a way to check the gold bars to see if they are correct even though the account has been closed? I apologize for all of this inconvenience. I hope I have not been too much of a bother. I just wanted to get what I bought put back into my game. I thank you so very much for your patience and assistance with all of this. You have been so nice and helpful. You are the best!
  • Janger
    I have great news QueenRaffie, everything is good now! I am ready to go and I wanted to let you know all is well. Thank you so much for your help. Can you thank Tech support for me on my behalf? I am so grateful for all you have done and that they have done as well. Again I say that King has the best customer service and the best forum ever! Have a Bubblicious day everyone!
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Janger :) 

Happy to hear they worked their magic :3

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

• Janger

LadyRaffie, I need your help again. I was playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 and the ghost Billy appeared with the key saying I had the key to the Mystery Chest and then said Bye. I never see the chest and he keeps appearing saying the same thing. This is a glitch for sure. I followed the instructions to clear the cache in my Samsung Galaxy Tab A but that didn't help so I did the other suggestion of clearing the data. Then I signed back into my account and my progress was saved along with my gold bars but the only bad thing is I lost all my boosters. Can Support restore them for me again? I earned them so I would like them restored. Thank you for your help. Have a Bubblific Day!

• fitzroy58
    fitzroy58 Posts: 8 Level 2

I want to buy some boosters but through Vodafone won't let me buy them I know I have £15 credit there

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @fitzroy58 I am sorry but if your network won't authorise your purchase there is nothing we can do.

You will need to take this up with them 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?